Commercial HVAC Installation & Repair
Comfort at work and in other indoor facilities is just as important as it is at home. For all types of businesses, managing the temperature and air quality of office, manufacturing, storage and public spaces is critical to maintaining daily operations. Commercial spaces require sophisticated HVAC systems and equipment to maintain comfort levels and maximize energy usage.
Ditter has been designing, installing and maintaining cooling and heating systems for commercial buildings in the western Twin Cities area for decades. We have a wealth of experience of providing solutions that are both practical and energy efficient.
INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
- On-call emergency repair services
- Design and install all types of commercial equipment (see the brands)
- Maintain and repair of all types of commercial equipment (see the brands)
- Proactive maintenance agreements to keep your system efficient
COMMERCIAL HVAC REPLACEMENT
- Replacement of all types of commercial equipment (see the brands)
- Specially trained and experienced crews to replace your system with care
- State of the art products for advanced cooling and heating solutions
- Clean Rooms, HEPA filtration
- Dry Rooms
- Steam Humidification
- Boilers and Radiators
- Exhaust Systems including Type 1 Grease Hoods
- Custom Sheet Metal Work
- Spiral Ductwork
- Chiller Piping
- HVAC Design and Engineering
Our commercial HVAC design specialists work with medical and research labs, tight tolerance manufacturing facilities and other businesses with special air quality requirements to provide systems that best fit the application. Call 952-763-9558 or click here to schedule a consultation or service appointment.