Businesses work best when they’re efficient. The same goes for commercial HVAC systems. Whether an HVAC system is at your home or the office, one of the best investments you can make is preventive maintenance from trusted commercial HVAC contractors.
Ditter Cooling, Heating & Electrical ensures our commercial HVAC maintenance in Medina, MN, and surrounding areas is just as reliable and efficient as your operations.
Our team of NATE-certified HVAC technicians work hard to keep commercial HVAC systems running their best, because we’re not comfortable until you are. As one of the area’s most trusted commercial HVAC companies, we’re happy to help because we’ve been doing just that since 1946.
Call us at 763-200-5055 to schedule your appointment for commercial HVAC maintenance today!
Request an appointment
Three Benefits of Commercial HVAC Maintenance
- Minimizes the chance of repairs: Routine commercial HVAC maintenance helps minimize your chance of needing commercial HVAC repair, as well as interruptions to comfort and daily operations. Not only does it keep your commercial rooftop HVAC unit clean and in great shape, it also gives technicians a chance to find and correct small problems before they become major issues.
- Higher energy efficiency: A well-maintained commercial rooftop HVAC unit needs less energy to keep you comfortable. This helps improve your bottom line and may even help your system last longer. That means you won’t be doing commercial HVAC installation as often!
- Helps daily operations run smoothly: Many commercial properties need specific indoor conditions. For example, food products may need to be climate controlled at low temperatures for safety.
Make sure to ask about our commercial HVAC service agreements, which make it easy to stay on top of service while providing additional benefits!
What to Expert During Maintenance
These are just a few of the tasks your Ditter technician will perform during service:
- Inspect filters
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils
- Check refrigerant levels
- Inspect and clean drain lines and pan
- Inspect and tighten wiring and electrical connections
- Inspect fan motor, belts, pulleys and clean blower
- Check and program thermostats
- Inspect compressor and check oil levels
- Check airflow and blades and adjust accordingly
- Check overall system condition and advise on any discrepancies
Keeping You Moving Forward with Our Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Ditter Cooling, Heating & Electrical is proud to assist local businesses with commercial HVAC maintenance in Medina and surrounding areas. We can also help you with any other commercial heating and cooling problems you’re experiencing. Call us at 763-200-5055 to schedule your appointment now!