When you have a new HVAC system installed, you want to know it’s being handled by a trusted commercial HVAC company. After all, new heating and cooling equipment will last for many years when installed correctly.
The same applies to commercial HVAC installation in Medina, MN. Local businesses trust Ditter Cooling, Heating & Electrical’s commercial HVAC contractor services, as we handle installation jobs on time and on budget.
Our technicians have been serving the community since 1946 with the highest standard of customer service. We know that businesses and commercial properties deserve reliable HVAC systems, and that starts with stress-free installation. We’re not comfortable until you are, so your Ditter technician will ensure new equipment starts off strong.
Ready to request your free estimate for a new commercial rooftop HVAC unit? Give us a call at 763-200-5055 today.
Request an appointment
5 Signs You Need to Replace Your Commercial Rooftop HVAC Unit
- System age: With proper commercial HVAC maintenance, most rooftop units can last. up to 15 years or longer. If yours is getting close to this range, it’s time to thing about replacing it.
- Reliability: Your system should run smoothly and provide consistent temperatures throughout the building. If you’re frequently calling us for commercial HVAC repair, we recommend planning for installation soon.
- Repair costs: It’s normal to have a few repair bills every now and then, especially as your HVAC system gets older. But when repairs are greater than half the cost of a new rooftop unit, we recommend replacing it.
- High energy bills: As your system ages, it becomes less efficient. If your energy bills are sky-high, ask us about how a new system could keep your business more comfortable while keeping energy costs low.
- Strange sounds or smells: It’s normal for your HVAC system to make some noise as it starts up and stops. But some sounds, like banging or screeching, aren’t normal. The same goes for musty or electrical odors. Based on the repair cost, your trusted Ditter technician can advise you on whether it’s better to repair or replace your system.
At Ditter, we’re not comfortable until you are. That’s why we offer free, no-pressure estimates and second opinions so you can be confident you’re making the right decision.
Why Twin Cities Businesses Trust Our Commercial HVAC Installation
- Efficient installation process by trusted professionals: No matter what the job entails, professional installation for commercial HVAC systems must be handled properly. Our technicians are NATE certified, which means they’ve achieved the highest certification in the industry.
- Experienced recommendations: Because commercial HVAC needs are different from residential, businesses can’t afford to install the wrong equipment. Ditter provides expert recommendations for commercial rooftop HVAC units that will accomplish everything you’re looking for.
- Maximum energy efficiency: Energy efficiency is one of the most important aspect of an HVAC system. We carefully handle commercial HVAC installation to ensure you can enjoy peak energy efficiency from the very beginning. This often helps you save more on monthly bills across the system’s lifetime! We also offer commercial HVAC maintenance to keep your system running smoothly.
- Minimal business disruption: A lack of heating and cooling can interrupt normal business operations and make employees uncomfortable, especially when you’re dealing with the need for commercial HVAC repair. Ditter Cooling, Heating & Electrical explores every option to keep installation projects from getting in the way.
- Protect what matters most with advanced air filtration: Ditter proudly offers air filtration systems with Active Pure technology. This innovative indoor air quality system can remove a wide range of airborne particles, including some viruses and bacteria under certain airflow conditions.With an Active Pure system installed in your property’s ductwork, you can better protect staff and customers alike.
We proudly partner with Lennox and Carrier, two trusted brands, to provide you with energy-efficient heating and cooling systems for your operations.
Enjoy All the Benefits of New Commercial HVAC Installation with Ditter
When installed by an experienced professional, a new rooftop HVAC unit or boiler can serve you well for many years to come. Ditter Cooling, Heating & Electrical is proud to assist with commercial HVAC installation in Medina and surrounding communities. Whether you’re starting a new business or upgrading existing HVAC equipment, we’re here to help with trusted commercial HVAC heating and cooling advice.
Want to find out what a new commercial rooftop HVAC unit can do for your operations? Call us at 763-200-5055 to request your free, no-pressure estimate today!